Osborne's "great pensions giveaway"

Home Forums UK Pensions General Osborne's "great pensions giveaway"

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Not Osborne’s Greatest Fan

How bad do you think the effect of George Osborne’s “great pensions giveaway” will be? Is it wise to let people take as much from their private pensions as they want? I saw this TV documentary and am really concerened https://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/on-demand/59588-002

• #946 Reply
      Mel

imho this is a disgustingly cynical pre election give away that is going to lead to untol suffering. But why should he start caring now?

• #947 Reply
      Not Osborne’s Greatest Fan

My thoughts exactly Mel. The problem is there are so many scandals nowadays that they all pale into insignificance – the latest tax dodging at HSBC and how the govt “didn’t know” is just incredible. Then we all move on and forget. I think the politicians know this and that’s why they basically can’t be bothered.

• #953 Reply
      Stephen Ford

I believe its time for people to decide and control there own pensions, with the guidance of us guys, I believe it will be a turning point in the UK and will help a lot of people catapult there wealth. There are a lot of savvy people out there that’s why its frustration with leaving it with someone with a tie that does not care as long as he gets his bonus. I set up my own pension scheme 2013 it made £483 after there bonus and fees were took off, now I manage it myself save money and have increased its return by 17% not bad for A FORMER LORRY DRIVER.

• #954 Reply
      Stephen Ford

It does not matter which Politian gets elected at the end of the day they are all the same, bringing the point up Mel, they sell people and set peoples mind sets to get votes, just look at the past election most people forget what they say will do but don’t.

I agree with Not Osborne’s greatest fan (great name), there are so many scandals out there and lot of deep pockets too.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Osborne's "great pensions giveaway"
Your information:

Cancel
Posted in